Note: This job posting has no set closed date. It is a prospective hiring posting and will remain open until the perfect candidate is found. If no such candidate is found, CEHV may choose to fill other roles instead.
Our Principal is a partner track role that will be involved in sourcing, negotiating, managing and leading key investment deals into portfolio companies.
They will also have the opportunity to sit on company boards to represent the interests of CEHV.
This role is a senior role and considered part of our investment and management teams. It is not just a role for technical contributors.
Individuals with extensive experience may in turn be offered this role at a "Junior Partner" level.
Who you are:
- You have extensive experience in the investing or venture capital space. You are likely currently a Senior Associate or Associate at an existing VC firm.
- You have an MBA and at least 2+ years of post-MBA experience.
- You have a strong financial acumen and experience in deal negotiation.
- You have extensive experience in back office operations at an investment firm.
- You have 3-5+ years of investing experience.
- Academic or work experience in either finance, a technical field, management consulting, sales or as an entrepreneur.
- Demonstrated ability to grow a deal pipeline and source new opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to grow an industry network.
- Individuals with backgrounds in the blockchain space will be preferred, although strong candidates without blockchain experience are still welcome.
- An emphasis will be put on a candidates ability to improve back office operations and their abilities in deal sourcing, so a strong sales acumen is preferred.
This role features both a base salary and carry.