Note: This job posting has no set closed date. It is a prospective hiring posting and will remain open until the perfect candidate is found. If no such candidate is found, CEHV may choose to fill other roles instead.
Our Senior Rust Developer (Solana) will help build, maintain and deploy smart contracts and tooling for the Solana ecosystem.
You'll spend most of your days designing important core infrastructure and public goods for the Solana ecosystem, as well as tools that CEHV uses to interact with various DApps and reporting systems.
This role is a senior role and considered part of our engineering team.
Who you are:
- You are a code wizard who loves to design abstract technical solutions and implement them.
- You are relentlessly curious and love to tinker in new technologies. You pick them up fast and believe in pushing quick, iterative prototypes like any lean startup.
- You eat, sleep and breath defi. From the memes, to the exist projects and industry concepts you know it all.
- You closely follow the blockchain and defi space and are intellectually fueled by the innovations in the space.
- You are used to being an individual contributor.
- You prefer being quick to being a perfectionist.
- You have 5+ years of technical experience.
- You are highly experienced in Rust.
- You are comfortable creating at least simple front-ends for interacting with your Solana apps.
- You have a deep understanding of the blockchain and cryptocurrency space and smart contract systems, specifically having a deep understanding of Solana.
- Individuals with backgrounds in technical solutions for finance, trade engines, or who have worked on defi or dapp products previously